- This policy describes our complaint procedures. It is a part of your contract with us if you use FansToYou.com.
- We are Fans To You
- Interpretation: In this Complaints Policy, defined terms have the same meanings given to them in the Terms & Conditions. In addition, the term "business days" means any day which is not a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in Scotland.
- Who can use this Complaints Policy? Whether or not you are a User of Fans To You, you can use this Complaints Policy to alert us to any complaint which you have relating to Fans To You.
- How to make a complaint: If you have a complaint about Fans To You (including any complaint about Content appearing on Fans To You or the conduct of a User), please send your complaint to support@FansToYou.com including your name, address, contact details, a description of your complaint and, if your complaint relates to Content, the URL for the Content to which your complaint relates.
- How we will deal with complaints of illegal or non-consensual Content: Following receipt of your complaint of illegal or non-consensual Content under section 5 above:
(a) we will take such steps as we consider to be appropriate to investigate your complaint within a timescale which is appropriate to the nature of your complaint;
(b)if we require further information or documents from you, we will contact you to let you know;
(c)we will in good faith investigate your complaint within seven (7) business days;
(d)if we are satisfied that the Content is unlawful or non-consensual, we will immediately remove such Content, and we will notify you of our decision by email or other electronic message;
(e)if we are satisfied that the Content is not unlawful or non-consensual, we will notify you of our decision by email or other electronic message.
- Unjustified or abusive complaints: If you are a User of Fans To You, you warrant (which means you make a legally enforceable promise) that you will not make any complaint under this Complaints Policy which is wholly unjustified, abusive, or made in bad faith. If we determine that you have breached this warranty, we may suspend or terminate your User account.
- These Platform to Business Regulation Terms form part of the Terms of Service.
- In these Platform to Business Regulation Terms, unless otherwise stated, defined terms have the same meanings given to them in the Terms & Conditions.
- Do the Platform to Business Regulation Terms apply to me? These Platform to Business Regulation Terms only apply to Creators who are established or resident in the European Union or the United Kingdom (also referred to as "you" and "your"). If these Platform to Business Regulation Terms apply to you, they form part of your agreement with us.
- What do these Platform to Business Regulation Terms include? These Platform to Business Regulation Terms provide information about our practices to comply with the fairness and transparency requirements set out in EU Regulation 2019/1150 (the "Platform to Business Regulation").
- Promoting Creators via other distribution channels: We may choose to promote you via social media accounts.
- Complaints: If you have a complaint about:
- any alleged non-compliance by us with any obligations laid down in the Platform to Business Regulation which affect you; or
- technological issues relating directly to Fans To You and which affect you; or
- measures taken by us or our conduct which relate directly to Fans To You and which affect you,
- Complaint-handling process: Following receipt of your complaint under section 6 above, we will:
(b) process your complaints within a reasonable time, taking into account the importance and complexity of the issue raised; and
(c) communicate to you in plain and intelligible language by email or by message to your Fans To You account the outcome of the internal complaint-handling process.
8. Mediation service: If your complaint under section 6 above is not resolved to your satisfaction through our internal complaints handling process, as set out in section above, then you may access the mediation service by contacting:
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution
International Dispute Resolution Centre
P2B Panel of Mediators
70 Fleet Street
You and we will act in good faith throughout any mediation. However, any attempt to reach agreement through mediation on the settlement of a dispute between us will not affect our or your rights to commence legal proceedings at any time before, during or after the mediation process, as such rights are set out in our Terms & Conditions.
Last updated: October 2022