How does Fans to you work?
Fans to you is a subscription-based service for creators to provide content directly to their fans. Content creators will charge subscribers on a monthly basis, or beyond, to access their content though some may have free content too. Users are able to follow accounts for free on Fans to You or access creators locked content by subscribing. There is also the option to tip creators too.
Who can use Fans to you?
To use Fans to You, you must first register and create a User account. You must provide a valid email address, a username, and a strong password.
To register as a User:
- you must be at least 18 years old, and you will be required to confirm this;
- if the laws of the country or State/province where you live provide that you can only be legally bound by a contract with us at an age which is higher than 18 years old, then you must be old enough to be legally bound by a contract with us under the laws of the country or State/province where you live;
- you must be permitted by the laws of the country or State/province where you are located to join Fans to you and to view any Content available on it and to use any functionality provided by it;
- you must not be a convicted sex offender.
How do I start earning as a Creator on Fans to you?
To start earning on Fans to You, please do the following:
- Add your bank account that is in your own name
- The bank account should be in the same country as the country that issued the verified photo ID of the Creator. As an alternate payout method, you can add a verified e-wallet
- Make sure your account is verified
- Make sure you have set your subscription price
Why am I unable to login to my account? My username and password are correct
Please check your email to see if your account has been flagged as suspicious or restricted. If you have a Terms of Service violation, your account may be closed. If you had a previous account on Fans to you with a violation, your new account may be restricted or closed. If you believe you have been mistakenly flagged, please contact support (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an evidence or information that will allow us to review your situation.
Report an account?
To report an account, go to their profile page and select "Report User".
To report an individual post, click on the three dots in the top right of the post and select "Report".
Deleting your account?
Go to My Page - Edit My Page - Privacy and Security - Delete Account
Subscribing to a Creator gives you exclusive access to private content being posted by that Creator and gives you access to be able to communicate with them directly via direct message. There is also the option to view creator Live Streams.
How to subscribe
- Add a valid credit card to your account
- Click "Go To Page" or the Monthly Cost on the profile you wish to subscribe to then "Subscribe"
- Clicking "Subscribe" will charge your credit card or Wallet Credits
- A completed Subscription will instantly unlock the content in that profile including all previous posts and all future posts during the subscription period
- Subscription periods are one calendar month from the date of purchase
Adding funds to your wallet allows you to subscribe to any user, send tips or unlock paid messages without making a credit card transaction every time. Your wallet balance will be used by default as long as it is sufficient for the attempted purchase (or subscription auto-renew). Purchases cannot be divided. If the purchase you are attempting to make is larger than your wallet balance, your connected card will be charged the full amount. Wallet Credit transactions are instant and easy to use. There is no wait time in processing new transactions.
Finding a profile
There are two search functionalities available.
- Once you have subscribed to an account, paid or free, and have an interaction with a model, a search icon will appear on your Home page.
- If you know the exact username of the person you are looking for, you can find them by going to fanstoyou.com
- Maestro/ Debit cards
- Cryptocurrency - Bitcoin / Ethereum / Tether